At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Change Manager / Senior Solutions Architect.
As a Senior Member of our Organizational Change Management Consultants you will help our clients solve their greatest challenges by enabling employees to adopt new processes and technologies. Our Change Consultants are trusted advisors, strategists, facilitators, communicators, and trainers. We are passionate about enabling change, working collaboratively, and bringing our unique experience and perspectives to our clients and our own multi-disciplinary teams.
• Leads and facilitates project discovery to define Change Management requirements and strategy.
• Leads and executes the Change Management strategy and executing Change Management activities, driving technology-enabled projects towards high levels of user engagement and adoption.
• Leads and assists subordinate (Perficient or client) Change resources in project delivery.
• Interfaces and communicates with all levels of client project resources and stakeholders.
• 15+ years of increasing levels of responsibility in consulting and change management.
• Previous experience delivering large-scale organizational change management and business transformation consulting to enterprise customers
• Advanced degree/education preferred
• Demonstrated ability to drive business development opportunities and support our sales team
• Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight.
• Management Consulting and project management experience.
• Strong client management and executive level communication skills.
• Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
• Lead and influence business change management planning, communication, training design, development, and execution.
• Fluent and current on Change Management trends.
• Expert in developing and presenting Executive level communications.
• Change Management certification preferred.
• Experience working with a globally distributed team.
• Desire to participate in internal business unit optimization efforts.
• Experience mentoring consultants and establishing career growth plans.
• Experience leading internal teams.
• Be independent, self-driven and comfortable with ambiguity.
• Flexibility to travel to client or Perficient locations
US Full-Time Employees may be eligible for the following benefits:
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.