At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Oil & Gas Management Consultant here in our Denver, CO office.
The Management Consultant role is intended to manage and adapt continuously to project goals. This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with all departments, including account, creative and technology teams, in order to deliver quality solutions to our customers.
Responsibilities of the Management Consultant
The role of the Perficient Management Consultant is much more than just leading work streams or identifying and delivering solutions. The key to success for our Management Consultants is the willingness to collaborate, engage as team players and closely partner with our clients. We take pride in sharing our clients’ visions and “side by side” approach while driving value and strategizing around their business obstacles or towards their goals.
Our culture thrives on those who believe in internal and external engagement, relationship management, thought leadership, quality and accountability; essentially taking a “locked arms” approach to deliver solutions. With few layers of management and a team oriented culture, we collaborate as one, engage as one and win as one! Our team provides through timely completion of projects, strong client relationships, being an industry leader and ultimately transforming businesses.
We hire all levels of consultants with all types of backgrounds and experience. We prioritize the development of our people through access and experience across various industries and functional practices. We build our teams around your strengths, allowing you the confidence to provide your expertise and still continue to develop and learn other skills. The diverse nature of our work creates exciting, challenging and extremely rewarding experiences. The “boutique feel” of our consulting business unit is something to be desired. Our consultants make their own opportunities and never feel stagnant.
Sample of Client Engagements:
· Project/Program Management
· Process Improvement
· Change Management
· Data Analytics/Analysis
Specific project responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· At least 2 years of oil and gas experience and understanding of joint interest accounting; working interest; royalty payments
· Program manager who can manage a complex project including one where new initiatives are identified and need to be prioritized within the program
· Program manager that can manage program risks and escalate as needed
· Strong facilitation skills for business process work
· Deep understanding of business process flowcharting and documentation standards
· Understanding / experience in change management methodology and tools to implement
· Executive presence and good executive presentation creation
· BONUS: Systems integration understanding and data management a plus
· BONUS: Direct oil and gas land experience a plus
Education / Experience