Perficient Digital is an agency purpose-built to help companies who believe that Customer Experience (CX) is the defining strategic imperative of our day.
Our full-service offering is flexible and designed to tackle our customers’ ever-changing, ever-increasing business challenges, making sure our execution never fails the strategic vision. These things are not mutually exclusive; we see them as one. Guiding choices, inspiring opportunities and fueling the customer experience takes clarity. But an increasingly noisy, complex business environment often clouds the vision of marketers today. The Age of the Customer is here to stay – for many, a “make or break” business environment where every customer interaction shapes your brand, day in, day out. Make or break . . . Proud to say we’re skilled at the former.
Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
Perficient is proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient Digital currently has a career opportunity for an Digital Analyst in our Atlanta, Milwaukee, or Ann Arbor office.
* Understand client business requirements and how to map those requirements to specific digital measurement tactics
* Guide the development of documentation, deliverables and solutions requirements for web analytics tracking
*Work closely with account management and development teams to oversee the implementation, configuration and debugging of web analytics code, both on-site and through tag management systems
*Support digital marketing teams (paid search, SEO, conversion rate optimization, digital media, etc.) to implement customized tracking for campaign initiatives
* B.S. or B.A. Degree: Business, Marketing, Engineering or related quantitative discipline.
* 3+ years of Web Analytics experience in either an Analyst or Implementation capacity.
* 3+ years of Web Development experience as it relates to the development, configuration and implementation of Web Analytics solutions.
* Expert-level knowledge of Google Analytics, IQ (individual qualification) certification required.
* Expert-level knowledge in Google Tag manager is a requirement
* Knowledge and experience in Adobe Analytic/Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager or other analytics systems is a plus.
* Experience in producing technical specifications, reference manuals, developer guides, and/or code requirements.
* Experience with both e-commerce and lead generation sites.
* Excellent written skills and the ability to write for both technical and non-technical users.
* Ability to effectively communicate regular and timely updates on work status and meet project deadlines.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Analytical thinking and problem solving skills, serving as an analytics thought-leader for clients.
* Strong project management capabilities with high attention to detail.
* Willingness to travel for client discoveries and other off-site meetings.
* Both a strong team mentality and an ability to work independently.
*Experience implementing Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce via Google Tag Manager
*Experience with ecommerce platforms (Magento, Insite, etc.)
*Experience with cross-domain tracking
*Experience with developing analytics testing processes
*Experience with Tableau or Power BI a plus
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Applicants should ensure that their e-mail settings will receive e-mail from the iCIMS system otherwise, you could miss critical communications related to your application.