At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Application Anaylyst and Developer in our Cincinnati office located in Cincinatti, OH.
As a Lead Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
• Strong, customer centric communication skills
• Ability to flow to the work including backing up team members
• Will provide day to day support including incident resolution.
• Enhancements/support for existing SharePoint 2010, 2016 and Office 365- SharePoint Online
• New development for O365 – SharePoint Online.
• Configure and maintain Site Collections, Site Templates, Content Types, Lists and other components
• Customize and deploy Site Branding, Web Parts, Workflows, etc.
• Develop scripts to automate standard tasks
Experience gathering user requirements
• Demonstrable expertise in SharePoint document libraries, lists, custom views, apps, web parts, alerts, and search setup.
• Basic understanding of SharePoint single site administration, site collection administration, and web app administration
• Security administration in SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Office 365
• Building of SharePoint workflows beyond out-of-the-box (Designer or .NET)
• SharePoint 2010, 2016, Office 365 – SharePoint Online
o Hands-on experience in configuration of Site, List and Document Library-based solutions
o Changing SharePoint master pages and layouts
o Implementing SharePoint workflows
• SharePoint Framework and application model experience a plus
• Understanding of Office 365 & SharePoint components (including Cloud-platform specific)
• Working experience of PowerShell scripting/ automation
• Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements and processes into effective SharePoint solutions
o Proven ability to translate complex business requirements into simple solutions
• Good communication skills, specifically: listening to customer needs, restating those needs, and documenting your work
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and self-directed
• Must be willing to work diligently to meet deliverable deadlines
• Demonstrated high degree of initiative and self-guided work.
• Ability to prioritize and plan own tasks and estimate level of effort for assigned tasks
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Good interpersonal and collaboration skills, strong team working ability
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.