At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Customer Experience (CX) Alliance Manager.
This position can be based in any major city near an airport. Must be able to travel 30-40%.
The Perficient Microsoft National Business Unit is looking for a Customer Experience (CX) Alliance Manager to assist the Sales and Alliances team managing CX field relationships and driving partner led opportunity. The Alliance Manager will be autonomous in managing relationships with CX, CX-related partners as well as Microsoft in their respective districts. This person must be able to effectively develop strong partner relationships and communicate effectively between CX, Microsoft and related platform partners and the Perficient Microsoft Business Unit sales team. This person work with a group of Perficient sales people with the intent of building strong sale opportunity pipeline from the CX channel.
· Drive top of the funnel leads Nationally from the CX partner channel
o Organize Account mapping with CX partners and PRFT Sellers
· Identify and manage channel relationships including: partner identification, recruitment, ongoing development and management
o Monthly Territory reviews with all external CX AEs and Inside sales reps
Consistently let external CX team members know of our wins and case studies
· Work jointly with partners to identify mutually beneficial go-to-market opportunities
o Find areas to present together at Microsoft events (ISV co-sell program mindful)
Assist in getting more involved in User group meetings
· Communicate Perficient news and wins to partner community
o Work with Marketing and CX Director for Campaigns/whitepapers/Blogs
· Coordinate trade show/events that will promote partner relationships
· Maintain distribution of product, marketing and program collateral for use by Sales and Alliance
· Track accounts that we are in for proof of execution and experience for sellers
· General knowledge of Microsoft and external CX Enterprise Sales Org structures
· Conversational familiarity with the Microsoft Productivity Suite: Skype for Business, Exchange, SharePoint, Office 365 as well Azure
· Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and organizational skills
· Ability to motivate a team that includes both Perficient and partners
· Strong customer service and relationship management skills
· Self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to remain focused in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to develop and maintain positive customer relationship at all levels of an organization
· Strong skills in Microsoft Office, SharePoint, OneNote, Teams/Skype
· Excellent meeting facilitation skills
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Applicants should ensure that their e-mail settings will receive e-mail from the iCIMS system otherwise, you could miss critical communications related to your application.