Perficient Digital is an agency purpose-built to help companies who believe that Customer Experience (CX) is the defining strategic imperative of our day. Our full-service offering is flexible and designed to tackle our customers’ ever-changing, ever-increasing business challenges, making sure our execution never fails the strategic vision. These things are not mutually exclusive; we see them as one. Guiding choices, inspiring opportunities and fueling the customer experience takes clarity. But an increasingly noisy, complex business environment often clouds the vision of marketers today. The Age of the Customer is here to stay – for many, a “make or break” business environment where every customer interaction shapes your brand, day in, day out. Make or break . . . Proud to say we’re skilled at the former.
Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven and fulfilled.
Perficient Digital currently has a career opportunity for a CX Strategy Manager in our Atlanta, GA office.
Our team looks holistically at our prospects and customers through a CX methodology lens, collects their "voices", maps their journeys and manages initiatives around client priorities to deliver the best marrying of client and client customer experiences.
You will bring proven methods and solutions from digital agency or client-side CX strategy roles to improve the way we work, how we support our clients, and how we can create more operational efficiencies. The ability to create a distinctive customer experience for our clients that compellingly supports their brand promise is a main part of your mission.
* Lead discovery sessions to deeply understand our current customer experience today, perform research with our customers to understand more, and work cross-functionally to define the future state
* Develop and present digital consumer experience roadmaps for clients, helping to guide the current and future development of digital experiences (or something like that)
* Research and analyze data to distill customer trends, acting as a consultant and stakeholder to the holistic customer experience; advise on prioritization, design, and measurement of key outcomes
* Manage progress, status and deadlines of initiatives across multiple functions
* Analyze team processes and continuously make recommendations for improvements
* Work closely with the account to plan and execute strategic initiatives
* Set and communicate goals, action plans, and key metrics for business functions
* Create standardized playbooks and interventions for each point in the customer journey
* Develop key benchmarks and measures of success for customer experience
* Problem Solver
* Good Listener
* 6+ years in digital/CX strategy role, ideally with a strong B2B slant
* Prior experience at a digital agency creating and implementing customer experiences based on data-driven insights
* Experience running service design or design thinking workshops
* Strategized and successfully implemented innovative client strategies (brand experience, CX strategy, business-need defined technology) in a fast-paced environment
* Led multiple work streams within a complex, technology-driven environment
* Prior experience developing and rolling out global CX experiences and/or client programs
* Previous experience leading a successful customer experience team in a growth-oriented environment
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation skills)
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #LI-MR1
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.